“Honoring Our Past, Creating Our Future”
You are invited to the Pacific Northwest Labor History Association’s 50th Anniversary celebration in 2018! Our annual conference will be April 6 – 8, 2018 at the Hilton Seattle Airport & Conference Center in SeaTac, WA. Our program includes a Friday night social, Saturday keynote speakers, workshops and a lunch. Saturday evening we have our Annual Awards banquet where we honor our own who are making labor history today.
The PNLHA brings a history of struggle for labor and human rights to the forefront of our consciousness. Over fifty years, we have explored regional, national, and international issues, and used music, drama, and re-enactments, talks and papers to highlight labor history. In this era of disaster capitalism, we especially need to remember what working people and unions have done to make the world a better place.
This coming year we will focus on our annual conference and planning for the centennials of the 1919 Seattle General Strike and the Centralia Massacre.
We are asking for your financial support to continue PNLHA’s goal of preserving the history and heritage of workers in the Pacific Northwest. We hope your organization will contribute by purchasing an acknowledgement in our PNLHA 50th Anniversary Commemorative Booklet.
- $2,000 – 50th Anniversary Sponsors- full page acknowledgement* & 2 free registrations
- $1,000 – Solidarity Sponsors – 1/2 page acknowledgement* and 1 free registration
- $500 – Solidarity Supporters – 1/4 page acknowledgement*
- $250 – Solidarity Friends – 1/8 page acknowledgement*
- Other Donation of ________ is greatly appreciated and will be acknowledged in the Commemorative Booklet
There are several ways to make a contribution:
1) Mail a check to
ATTN: 2018 PNLHA Conference Sponsorship
27920 – 68th Ave. E., Graham, WA 98338.
2) Send payment via PayPal to email@example.com with your desired sponsorship amount from options above.
In “Add a Note” option, note that this is 2018 Conference Sponsorship/Donation
3) Donate via this online form
If you would like one of our 2018 PNLHA Conference Planning Committee members to address your organization please contact Tom Lux at (206) 551-1371 or firstname.lastname@example.org.